Enhancing Customer Experience with AI
- Limited information about customers & their in-store behaviour.80% of visitors walk out without a purchase
- Decisions based on intuition rather than real data
- Store analytics is done manually → low scalability & high costs
- Lost potential revenue due to shrinkage, stock-outs, etc.
At Willogy, we help our clients
- Use Face Analytics to collect data on customers (Age, Gender, Loyalty)
- Collect data about behaviour of visitors (Heatmaps, Shelf Analytics, Time)
- Identify operational bottlenecks (Queue Length Alerts, Congestion, Identify Stock out, Cleanliness)
- Suspicious Behaviour and Face Recognition for burglars
- Identify Staff related shrinkage
- Identify unusual/anomalous activity to enhance loss Prevention efforts
- Security and Safety Related Features; Ensure that the store is safe for customers
In general, our Video Analytics with Computer Vision offers enhancements by providing:
- Unique Identity Recognition - integrated to loyalty program
- Age/Gender/Ethnicity clustering. Detect age groups, including children, seniors.
- Shopping behaviour tracking: Groups, couples, individuals.
- Traffic patterns. Identify path to purchase, hot zones, cold zones, dwell points.→ Help retailers make decisions on item placement or promotions
- Integrate to app-based recommendation logic. → Ability to launch targeted promotions based on proximity, past purchase, consumer profile.
Usecase 1: An example of People Counting with VA solution in helping decision making and enhancing customer experience
This technology can help us answer the following questions
- Where is the most crowded ROIs (Region of Interests) in a specific monitoring area?
- What are the trending routes of the customers?
The insight analytics would help a business better understand their customers and decide proper decision making.
Using existing cameras, a retailer can install highly effective Computer Vision algorithms to
- Detect shopper traffic patterns
- Prevent loss
In the US, Loss Prevention (LP) is a $48B problem impacting all retailers. At the same time, investment in LP staff is flat of shrinking. While average cost of shoplifting incident is doubling to $798, 30% of inventory shrinkage is an inside job.
→ With the strong foundation of Video Analytics and Computer Vision, our Willogy mission is to help any businesses to identify theft, shrinkage, and shoplifting incidents.
- Able to adapt with existing infrastructure and CCTVs.
- Fully setup with hardware & software solutions.
- Best in-class accuracy and competitive pricing.
- Integrations like POS system to generate more insights.
- Data Protection compliant (GDPR).
Example of our Analysis & Visualization Platform
Benefits we bring to our clients
- Take better marketing decisions and measure marketing impact
- Optimise usage, product selection and stock levels
- Increase operational efficiency by identifying bottlenecks
- Realise lost potential revenue and reduce shrinkage
- Convert non-buyers into buyers
Written by Willogy Team
WILLOGY CO., LTD